Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its my birthday

I am 2 years old! Don't worry if your not as big as I am yet. If you keep eating right, you can have my same build when your 2 as well. But that's not what this post is about. I wanted to write about my PARTY. It was the best party ever. I had the Harris cousins there, the Haws cousins there, Linda and Duane, and Grandpa and Grandma Haws there too! We had a pot-luck dinner, and then a PINATA! It was lighting mcqueen, and he was LOADED with candy. Here is a video of me showing off my pinata breaking abilities. We then had cake (made by grandma) and ice cream and opened presents. My parents think I received way too many gifts. I don't think so.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Peter. You're getting to be such a big boy. Is your sister going to start her own blog or are you the writer in the family? Love, Aunt Becca

    ReplyDelete