Sunday, February 17, 2008

True Blue through and through


Hello all. Last night was my first introduction to the sporting world. I took my parents and their friends to the BYU vs UNLV game on Saturday. It was chaos, we had to park so far away, I thought my face would freeze off before we got to the Marriot Center. Who knew that so many people went to these games. Plus they blockade all the nice parking for the "cougar club", whatever. BYU delivered a whipping to UNLV, go Cougs!! Here is a picture of me at the game, I was a little out of it most of the time. I've been teething and very unhappy so my parents drugged me up on infant tylenol right before the game. Still, it was a lot of fun and since everyone else was yelling, I decided to behave and let others be in charge of making lots of noise for once.

3 comments:

  1. It was definitely a good game to go to. If I knew you were there, I probably would have visited you. Are you plannning on going to the BYU vs. Utah game?

    Aunt Sheredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could. I don't have tickets, and my parents won't let me go buy some. Go Cougs!!!
    Were you part of the "white out" section?

    -Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter:

    Next time your evil parents try to drug you, just spit it out!

    ReplyDelete