Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Walk the Line!!!!

To celebrate my 11th month birthday I decided to start walking today. I discovered this skill while I was out in the halls during pretty much all of church. Here's two videos of me walking, sorry it's a little dark so you can't see my full display.

Yesterday we went to the airport to pick up Daddy. Mom kept making a big fuss about getting to see him again, but I didn't really notice he was gone. He went to Portland and Kennewick for job interviews, which went well from what I could hear. We got to go to the park afterwards and hang out with my cousins the Millers and Uncle David and Aunt Elizabeth. It was fun, I got to find a yellow Easter egg and play in the grass with Sarah. Hope you all had a good Easter and went out to practice your walking after the big feasts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Peter! You are so cute! I love the way 'you' are writing this blog!
    Hope everything is going well with your parents.
    Katie (McIff) Wills

    ReplyDelete