Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Hello everyone,
I celebrated my 1st birthday. I feel so old. My grandparents and mommy really loaded me with gifts. I would have to say, though, that my favorite part was the cupcake. I think I am beginning to develop a tast for sugar. I really did enjoy seeing grandpa and grandma Haws, even if I did squirm and kick to get out of their arms. Perhaps we can spend more time together at the reunion.




On another note, I will be moving to Washington State this summer. My dad accepted a position with J-U-B Engineers in Kennewick. We plan on moving the week of July 14th.

2 comments:

  1. Peter,

    Happy birthday to you! Wow, a whole year old. You will get a birthday present from us sometime, but I'm making no promises when it will actually get mailed. Cupecakes are the best--really! Also, tell you Dad and Mom I am bitter about the kennewick thing--Vancouver would have been a much better choice, even if it rains 10 months a year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Peter! And congratulations, Ben!

    ReplyDelete