Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

A quick update on our latest adventures. Memorial Day weekend we had a blast, in spite of the horrible rainy weather, which shouldn't be allowed on holidays. Saturday my parents took me to Cascade Springs to look at all the waterfalls and springs. Here's a picture of me on the bridge over one of the little waterfalls. It was fun until my mom saw a snake and made us all leave.

On Monday we went up to visit the Sheetz family and had a great dinner followed by a trip to the aquarium. Here's a picture of me trying to touch the manta rays. I couldn't reach them though, my arms are too short. Of course after what happened to that crocodile dude I wasn't sure I wanted to. Overall it was a great weekend and I got to see some fun Utah places before we move.


1 comment:

  1. how's it going? I love this blog...you do such a great job with it!!!

    ReplyDelete