Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life at the Farm

I guess it's about time to update my blog with all the changes going on around me. My parents and I have moved to Kennewick and are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Kellogg at their house. It's great, I get to play with the dogs, cats, chickens, cows, and llamas all the time. Though for some strange reason most of the animals avoid me. Teddy, my friend featured above with me, has mastered the art of disappearing as soon as I come through the door. The other great thing about moving is I have lots of cousins to play with here. I've gotten to hang out with Easton, Avalynn, Brooklyn, Conner, Kylie, Taylor, Alyson, Madilyn, and most recently Kaylianne (though my parents spent most of the time trying to keep me away from her). It's crazy, here's a picture of me playing at the pool with some of them.
Too many exciting things have happened to talk about all of them so I'll just mention some highlights.
  • We celebrated Mom's birthday last month, she turned 27, talk about ancient.
  • I've figured out how to fold my arms for the prayer and say kitty, doggy, and die!
  • I started getting to go to nursery two months early, my parents got called there so I get to tag along, who knew there was this secret room of toys and treats that I have been denied.
  • Mom and I took a trip to the Hermiston aquatic center with Grandma and my Harris cousins, I put a picture of me and Grandma Kellogg below.
  • I went to the Benton Franklin County Fair Parade and got lots of candy which was promptly stolen away from me by my parents.
  • For anyone interested in such things my Dad seems to really enjoy his new job at J-U-B, you'll have to call him sometime and talk about it with him, just remember we have a new phone number.



4 comments:

  1. we're so glad you and your parents are doing well, Peter. Molly misses you like crazy...we think. Keep having fun on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like life is fun at the farm Peter. I have a feeling I know who taught you the word "die" (Easton you should not look so happy about it). Try to wrestle some candy from your dad and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Peter, what a tall kid you're growing into. What exciting things you are getting to do right now! Have a great time on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the update. I also like the picture of you and Teddy. Madelyn is very jealous about getting into nursery early:) We love having you closer--happy day!

    ReplyDelete