Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Bed!

My parents have been talking to me alot lately about being a big boy. They say that if I am going to have a little sister I have to be a big boy brother. As part of being a big boy I moved out of the crib this week and into a toddler bed. We went to the store and I got to pick out my sheets. I picked out the one's with stripes and fish. I've been very excited to go to bed on my stripe and fish sheets.


I'm still getting use to the idea of sleeping in one spot at night, instead of rolling around. Daddy took a picture of how I looked when I woke up this morning. Here it is:


Daddy also noticed that I was holding a toy that wasn't in my bed to begin with. Hmmm....No bars....HA HA HA.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're having a sister? That's great news, Peter! Congratulations on your big boy bed.

    ReplyDelete